Loup II Drill Monitor
Population and Blockage Monitor for conventional drills, air drills and strip till applications.
The Loup II Drill Monitor is a universal population and blockage monitor for any gravity drill or air seeder. Our highly accurate seed sensors track application rates, allowing you to make sure the implement is seeding correctly. The display allows the user to choose and display up to three functions simultaneously. User-friendly menus allow the user to change what is being displayed, turn sensors on and off, and change any drill settings.
“I have been very pleased with the Loup II. It performed exactly as advertised. I use my Landoll drill to plant milo in 30 inch rows and beans in 7.5 inch rows. For milo, the monitor indicated a rate of about 46,000 and when I completed planting and weighted the seed left over, our rate was about 45,500! The unit seemed to do a great job in beans. In planting beans I know I saved more in seed than the Loup unit costs. Overall I rated this product as a must have for a low cost seed monitoring approach.”
The Loup II Drill Monitor can help your operation save considerably with seed cost. Based on normal seed rate of 200,000 seeds/acre, the average over plant is 10%, or 220,000 seeds/acre. By eliminating that 10% in over plant, the potential is there to save thousands on seed cost alone. This does not include other factors such as catching mechanical failures and time saved.
Other monitors that are commonly used on planters will offer only 80% – 85% accuracy under a drill fluted seed cup. Get accuracy better than 95% with the Loup Electronics drill monitor and start saving today.
Or call 402-464-7131 for more information
- True population reading for up to 32 rows.
- Weight information with external scale indicator.
- Optical blockage for 112 Rows.
- Dispays up to 3 shaft RPM’s.
- Bargraph display for up to 3 hopper levels.
- Direct readout for Seeds/Acre, Seeds/Foot.
- 95% Accurate in Soybeans.
- User can view 3 display options on one screen.
- Menu driven for easy operation
- Displays 3 options at once
- Accurate Population Readings
- Accurate Acres
- Point Row Control
- Adjustable Alarm Points
- Adjustable Volume
- 3 Wire Harness
- Compact Console perfectly sized for Tractor Cab (5″W x 4″H)