- A universal Acre Counter that can be used on any piece of field equipment with any shaft or wheel diameter.
- Simple to use. Acres are counted as soon as the equipment moves and one touch of a button lets you view the acre totals.
- Secure for tracking usage of rental equipment. Password protection is available for all settings including total acres.
- An economical way to calculate and measure field and total acres.
- Compact with outside dimensions of only 3.1″ x 4.2″ x 1.5″.
- Rugged and reliable.
- Battery operated so there is no need for a power cable. Under normal operating conditions, the batteries (three AA required) should last about three years. If the batteries fail, all settings will remain in the non-volatile memory of the acre counter and will be restored when the batteries are replaced.
Acre CounterMatt Kruse2012-04-24T15:30:56+00:00