Add Yield, Moisture and Field Mapping to your existing ISOBUS Display.
Using the same optical yield sensing technology used in our 8000i Yield Monitor, the ISOBUS Yield Monitor provides simple, straight forward yield, moisture and mapping data. The Loup ISOBUS Yield Monitor can be installed on any Make or Model combine.
Compatible with Multiple ISOBUS Virtual Terminals
The Loup ISOBUS Yield Monitor is compatible with multiple ISOBUS displays including the all new John Deere 4640, John Deere GS3 2630, Outback Max, Case Pro 700, Trimble 2050 and more. Get a quote or Contact Loup today to learn more.
First Year of Field Maps Free
As a special offer, Loup will import and create all of your harvest maps for free the first year of use. Mapping data long with Summary Reports can be supplied in a multitude of formats. Contact Loup Today to learn more.
- Yield (Bushels per Acre, per hour and total bushels)
- Grain Moisture Content (% Moisture, wet or dry)
- Real-time, On-screen field mapping
- Ground Speed (MPH)
- Field and Total Bushels
- Area (Field and Total Acres)
- Instantaneous or Average Readings
- Header Up/Down Indication
- Time of Day
- Visual Indication and Adjustment for Cut/Header Width
- Easy to Read Color Screen
- Intuitive Menu Navigation/Operation
- Data Logging
- Non-Contact Field Proven Yield Sensor