Wheel Loader Scale System
The Loadlog 800i is a now legacy scale system. For information on our current scale systems please follow links for Weighlog 3030 and Weighlog 8000T.
Benefits of the Loup Electronics Loadlog 800i system are…
- Provides an operational and management record.
- Eliminates return trips from the scale of over and underloaded trucks.
- Reduces visits to the weigh scale.
- Ensures trucks are correctly loaded the first time.
- Improves site safety by eliminating unnecessary vehicle movements.
- Weighing ‘on the lift’ speeds operation, enabling your operators to load more trucks per shift.
- Automatic, speed-compensated, dynamic weighing
- Static weighing mode
- Accuracy + or – 2% or better
- Batch weighing capability – for uploading pre-programmed blends of materials to produce accurate mixing of batches
- Live last bucket tip off facility
- Large display for normal loading operation showing bucket load, target load, customer name, material handled & time
- Universal mounting bracket allowing adjustment to virtually any angle
- Rugged construction with an integral aluminium chassis enclosed by a heavy-duty ABS case with easy-clean finish
- Multiple attachment calibration
- Intended for large skidsteer loaders and and all wheel loaders
- Overload logging
- Net weighing (container/pallet weighing)
- Slope compensation option
- Backlit LCD graphic display and keypad
- Proven sensor technology