Loadlog 800i Wheel Loader Scales
Wheel Loader Scale System
The Loadlog 800i is a new generation on-board weighing system for wheel loaders with an intuitive and user-friendly graphical display, engineered throughout with the latest technology. The instrument provides a highly accurate weight measurement system and is designed for use in static or dynamic weighing modes. The Loadlog 800 now comes with an additional batch weighing facility as standard.
Benefits of the Loup Electronics Loadlog 800i system are…
- Provides an operational and management record.
- Eliminates return trips from the scale of over and underloaded trucks.
- Reduces visits to the weigh scale.
- Ensures trucks are correctly loaded the first time.
- Improves site safety by eliminating unnecessary vehicle movements.
- Weighing ‘on the lift’ speeds operation, enabling your operators to load more trucks per shift.
- Automatic, speed-compensated, dynamic weighing
- Static weighing mode
- Accuracy + or – 2% or better
- Batch weighing capability – for uploading pre-programmed blends of materials to produce accurate mixing of batches
- Live last bucket tip off facility
- Large display for normal loading operation showing bucket load, target load, customer name, material handled & time
- Universal mounting bracket allowing adjustment to virtually any angle
- Rugged construction with an integral aluminium chassis enclosed by a heavy-duty ABS case with easy-clean finish
- Multiple attachment calibration
- Intended for large skidsteer loaders and and all wheel loaders
- Overload logging
- Net weighing (container/pallet weighing)
- Slope compensation option
- Backlit LCD graphic display and keypad
- Proven sensor technology